Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Me My Self And Blogspot

All about me, myself, my blog and my online earnings.

Earn cash clicking and adding your links.
Earn Cash Voting

I have done some experiment on earning online lately and I would like to share some tips on how to maximize your omline earning. The result from my experiment is you can quadrupled your earning with just 1 link. I will show you how right now. These are 4 links that hottest right now and I have joined and make money with them. 1add, Webtrafficblasters, Linkbee, TrafficNowFire and of course you should have a PayPal account.

First : 1add
You sign up 1add, with 1add you will earn commission #1.00 every referral that sign up under you.
JOIN 1add HERE

Second : Webtrafficblasters
You sign up webtrafficblaster and promote 1add link here. With webtrafficblaster you will earn $0.10 every visitor that visit your link.
JOIN Webtrafficblasters HERE

Third : Linkbee
Join Linkbee. Linkbee is a site that you earn money with your link. Now cloak your webtrafficblaster url here.
JOIN Linkbee HERE

And finally : TrafficNowFire
Join TrafficNowFire, this site will drive a lot of traffic to your link / site. Now promote your url that you have cloak at Linkbee here. With TrafficNowFire, you also can earn money with voting and view member's link. Similar to TrafficNowFire is VineFire.
JOIN TrafficNowFire HERE

Now you see how you can earn more money with just promoting 1 link. If you are lucky, you can tripled your earning or quadrupled your earning in one day but based on my experience, I can earn double and sometimes tripled. All you have to do is spend 1-2 hours a day promoting your link at TrafficNowFire.

Get paid to surf members link
Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange